"SOLD " GIVEAWAY, almost,601XL-B with CH650 canopy. Cheapest Zodiac on Earth. "SOLD"

SOLD

With much regret, I am selling my Pride and Joy, my 601XL-B with 650 canopy. This aircraft has been built to exacting standards. The only deviation from the plans is the addition of aileron pushrods with balance cable and twin bearing bellcranks. The Jabiru 3300 engine, prop and spinner and regulator have been romoved and sold separately but the FWF systems and the rest of the aircraft are intact. The interior is auto upholstery grade fabric and is stylish, plush and comfortable. The only thing left to finish is the painting of one wing which will be completed for the sale unless negotiated otherwise. The construction log can be viewed here, http://www.mykitlog.com/ch601xl 

EQUIPMENT LIST: ASI, ALT, VSI, TC, ACCELEROMETER, VC COMPASS, ICOM A210 RADIO, AVMAP GEO PILOT 2 PLUS GPS, TACH, OIL P, OIL T, DIGITAL 6xCHT, EGT, VOLTS, FUELx2, many breakers and switches for circuit isolation, Sensenich ground adjustable CF prop.

SYSTEMS Ray Allen elevator and aileron trims with led indicators and stick grips. Commant aerial, electric flaps,

EXTRA FEATURES 650 canopy with secondary latch and fibreglass fairing at the front with weather seal, aileron pushrods with balance cable, plush comfortable and stylish full interior including carpet, center consol custom easy removal inspection cover for controls. Painted in 2K white with just 1 wing to finish which will be finished for the sale unless negotiated otherwise. A very complete construction log can be viewed here http://www.mykitlog.com/ch601xl and hundreds more photos on memory sticks. All inspection welcome. Selling for family reasons

The price is AUD

$37,500  ono.  Less engine, prop, spinner and regulator.

My contact details are,

email   ch601xl@yahoo.com.au

Phone 0434 290 564 

Thanks

Phill

Panel left

Jabiru cooling fence 601xl

Views: 4563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Phill - I must say that I've flown a few Zodiacs and I have seen a lot more, both finished and under construction, in addition to my own. 

But yours is really something special, and I am glad to have seen it in person with my own eyes...

The job that you have done is amazing.  I truly feel that your airplane would be a *serious* contender for a Lindy award if it were to show at Oshkosh.  It's that good.

Thank you for welcoming Mary and I into your home when we visited.  I wish we could get to Australia more often!  Tell Kerrie and Danny that we said "hi', and let's keep in touch.

Patrick Hoyt

Eagan. MN

USA

This aircraft was already cheap but now you can add an auto conversion engine and have a really cheap, brand new aircraft.

Phill

I don't believe a better Zodiac has ever been built. Sorry to hear that you are letting it go.

Jake

I have to say thanks to you guys for your kind comments and concerns. I am sorry that my response is late but better late than never. I wish that I could keep my plane because I think that it is a fantastic design that has earnt great respect and trust in the past years. I estimated that it cost me about 90-95 K to build it so letting it go at a huge loss hurts alot. Infact letting it go at all hurts alot. I have had a few enquiries about the aircraft as it stands without the engine but not sold it as yet. I wish I was in the market for a meticulously built and completed 601xl-b less engine for $55000 ono. I would snap it up in a heart beat. Maybe next time I might have the opportunity to take advantage of someone elses hardship. I will certainly be back in the pilots seat one day soon I hope but family always comes first to me so it's a stroke of luck for someone else for now.

Phill

Hi

This is the best oportunity anyone could ask for to buy a new 601xl-b and then then buy a brand new current spec Jabiru engine and prop and just bolt right on and connect up the wires as they were. It's that easy guys. I will even provide the wing rack and my own designed wing installation trolley free of charge. Heck I will even help the purchaser to install and hook up the engine and fit the wings with negotiation of my travel costs. This is a great deal guys, do the sums.

Phill

Hi Guys

I have this beautiful bird on Ebay now. Starting price of $35000.00 and Buy it now for $42500.00

If you are interested, jump on ebay and search for 601xl and you will find it. For the Buy it now price, it really is the bargain of the century. This plane is ready to just plug and play with another Jab 3300 engine and prop.

Regards

Phill   0434 290 564

Want to spend your time time flying and not building! 

Then this is the deal for you.

Check it out.

Phill

Phil,

You have helped me with several 650 build issues as I progressed with my project.

I have quietly watched as you have tried to sell yours.

I would like to offer you my thanks for your help and my sympathy to you for being forced to sell your plane.

It is obvious a serious situation must have transpired.

My best wishes to you and best of luck to you and your family.             Sincerely,  Jerry

This aircraft is now SOLD.

hope it has gone to a good home phil.good luck to you .dont worry the weather has been shit here so not much flying 

Sorry but happy to hear that it is sold as you obviously wouldn't have sold it if you didn't need to.

Thanks James. It was an awesome journey that I will venture on again one day when circumstances allow. I will still be hovering around this group helping out when I can. Keep having fun with your build and post as lots of pics.

Phill

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service