UL Power Forum (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UL Power Update on Alternator Flange Bolt

Here's an email I got from UL Power concerning the torquing of the alternator bolt. Thank you for contacting us again. Wicks confirmed tha…

Started by Larry Ward

5 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Fuel Burn

All, I paid extra attention on a 3 hour flight today to my fuel usage. Just under 3 hours on the Hobbs, slightly under 15 gallons fuel. Fou…

Started by Ralph Powell

0 Oct 19, 2018

Welcome to the UL Power Forum!

Welcome to the UL Power Forum!  This is the place to post a topic that is specific to UL Power engines or accessories.  Also, you may find…

Started by John Austin

14 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by John Austin

Fuel filter. UL engine

We ran the engine today. Multiple starts and stops while making some configuration changes to the Dynon.  Very smooth and quiet engine. We…

Started by Fred Williams

6 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Steven Tschurwald

UL Power 350i and 350is fuel tank placards

Since these engines are capable of using either 100LL avgas or 91AKI/94AKI Mogas what placards are you using for the required information a…

Started by Larry Ward

2 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by Larry Ward

Oil cooler

I  now have 50 hours on my UL 350is and my oil temps. are running high so I purchased a 13 row Aero classic oil cooler from Ray and plan to…

Started by Robert Riat

2 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Robert Riat

Service Bulletin

UL Power has released a new service bulletin. Calls for checking the torque on bolt holding altinator on. The bulletin is available on UL P…

Started by Ralph Powell

9 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by Ralph Powell

Zenith 650/UL Power 350i Fuel Flow Test

I have the 350I engine which has been installed for a couple of months and I am now ready to perform the fuel flow test.  The engine is ins…

Started by Larry Ward

0 Jul 28, 2018

UL News - Interactive Maintenance Manual - Great Tool

All, This may not be news to most of you, but it surprised me. UL Power has a News page with an interactive Maintenance Manual. It is a wo…

Started by Ralph Powell

0 Jul 12, 2018

15 hr engine service

Hello Group, I just completed the 15 hr engine service specified by UL on my 350is. I noted an interference on the lower passenger side eng…

Started by Gary Motley

5 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service