John Austin's Discussions (4,659)

Discussions Replied To (1653) Replies Latest Activity

"That’s exactly the information that I needed. We are a couple of years out from maki…"

John Austin replied Feb 4, 2021 to Any experienced XL pilots flying out of grass strips?

12 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by Bob Pustell

"... finding someone with the right equipment and skills that is willing and able to…"

John Austin replied Feb 4, 2021 to Any experienced XL pilots flying out of grass strips?

12 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Hopefully you'll get some input from 601/650 drivers with turf experience, but havin…"

12 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by Bob Pustell

"I think that's great advice to use 2 or 3 of the dog anchors per wing.  It has been…"

John Austin replied Feb 2, 2021 to Parking outside in the weather

4 Feb 2, 2021
Reply by John Austin

"Great report and advice, Gary - thanks!  Some of the Zenith models have Matco wheels…"

John Austin replied Jan 28, 2021 to Hard Landing & Lesson Learned

1 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by John Austin

"The search engine seems to be working normally - I've not had anyone else report an…"

John Austin replied Jan 28, 2021 to Forum Specific Search Engine is Working!!!

3 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by Kenneth Stapleton

"With the original 750 bungee system, Zenith had a welded ring to act as a stop shoul…"

John Austin replied Jan 24, 2021 to What happened to the 701 with swiveling nose gear ?

9 Feb 10, 2021
Reply by Richard Jones

"Rather than lay out an entire panel, I'd suggest you consider 2 or 3 sub-panels.  I'…"

John Austin replied Jan 22, 2021 to Cruzer Instrument panel

4 Jan 24, 2021
Reply by David Mason

"Ancient history now, but 9 yrs ago my DAR had to make a 2+ hr drive to get to my pla…"

John Austin replied Jan 20, 2021 to DAR cost

17 Jun 9, 2021
Reply by John Austin

"If I had used an identical VDO sender and installed it "dry" with no sealant and onl…"

John Austin replied Jan 15, 2021 to VDO Fuel Senders Woes!

48 Aug 21, 2023
Reply by John A. Minatelli

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service