Samuel McNair's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"I once managed 21 airports in Kansas and Oklahoma on Labor Day 2016 in my CH801. But…"

Samuel McNair replied Jan 7, 2020 to Fun day - landed at 15 airports without refueling

11 Jan 19, 2020
Reply by Samuel McNair

"I have had 2 CH801's  and they both tend to fly slightly nose high in cruise and mor…"

Samuel McNair replied Jan 7, 2020 to Setting wing incidence

5 Jan 7, 2020
Reply by Samuel McNair

"You mentioned that some builders have added spring loaded steering rods to their pla…"

Samuel McNair replied Jan 7, 2020 to Front Landing Gear Lower Bearing Block

21 Jan 7, 2020
Reply by Samuel McNair

"What is the rated fuel flow for the pumps?  Are they high pressure for fuel injectio…"

Samuel McNair replied Jan 7, 2020 to ZENITH 701/750 PARTS FOR SALE

2 Jan 7, 2020
Reply by Samuel McNair

"Check your cabin heat valve for either the arm slipping on the shaft, cable slipped,…"

Samuel McNair replied Sep 24, 2019 to Hot cockpit in Zodiac CH601XL

16 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by Samuel McNair

"I have torn down several engines that experienced rod bearing failures due to improp…"

Samuel McNair replied Sep 24, 2019 to Form a gasket for vacuum pump pad blank ??

4 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Rodger Rinker

"Thanks for the help running down Roger. He said that they an sell me the donuts and…"

Samuel McNair replied Feb 14, 2019 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"Could any of you please tell me how to get in contact with this Roger person who see…"

Samuel McNair replied Feb 7, 2019 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"Rusty; The plane was a total write off: on its back with a bent empennage, folded pr…"

Samuel McNair replied Jan 25, 2019 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"This is not about the Design Power Panel Specifically. But you mention having hard t…"

Samuel McNair replied Nov 8, 2018 to Composite Design Power Panel Model # ZLSP01

9 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by James R Depfer Sr.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service