Jim and Amelia Isaacs's Discussions (985)

Discussions Replied To (371) Replies Latest Activity

"Ummm, my Ray Allen grips (G205 pilot side, G101 copilot side) do not interfere with…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Nov 5, 2023 to Tosten grips for y-stick?

5 Nov 5, 2023
Reply by Matt Pope

"https://www.rotax-owner.com/en/912-914-technical-questions/7486-storage-and-preserva…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Nov 1, 2023 to Rotax 914 FWF engine mount assistance request

15 Nov 1, 2023
Reply by Tony Renshaw

"Wow, that must be a storage record! Did you/do you plan to send it back to a Rotax s…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Oct 31, 2023 to Rotax 914 FWF engine mount assistance request

15 Nov 1, 2023
Reply by Tony Renshaw

"Tony, Your engine has been sitting in a box for 20 years? "

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Oct 31, 2023 to Rotax 914 FWF engine mount assistance request

15 Nov 1, 2023
Reply by Tony Renshaw

"Perry I can’t say I have but then again I can’t say I’ve  inspected other aircraft r…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Sep 21, 2023 to Temporary Painting Registration Number

10 Sep 24, 2023
Reply by Perry Delano

"Yup, try Matte duct tape. Used it on my 701 to do some flight test as a gap seal. Re…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Sep 21, 2023 to Temporary Painting Registration Number

10 Sep 24, 2023
Reply by Perry Delano

"Correct, slats installed, 45mph passing over the treetops. "

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Sep 4, 2023 to Can I safely land a Cruzer on my strip?

11 Sep 5, 2023
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"Yup the trees at both ends of my 1,000 ft. turf runway essentially eliminate the fir…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Sep 3, 2023 to Can I safely land a Cruzer on my strip?

11 Sep 5, 2023
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"As you weigh the info available to help inform your decision, take the performance d…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Aug 31, 2023 to Can I safely land a Cruzer on my strip?

11 Sep 5, 2023
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"Yes that could very well be your issue. Good luck!"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Aug 16, 2023 to 701 Aileron adjustments

6 Aug 16, 2023
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service