Keith Thomas's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"From other members on this forum, don't bother with the folding wing option, I asked…"

Keith Thomas replied Oct 16, 2020 to Trailering instead of hangering with folding wing option

10 Feb 21, 2021
Reply by Rob Thompson

"Not just Zenith (vw) senders that leak like this, just saw a video of an A&P doi…"

Keith Thomas replied Oct 8, 2020 to VDO Fuel Senders Woes!

48 Aug 21, 2023
Reply by John A. Minatelli

""

Keith Thomas replied Oct 5, 2020 to Does anyone have a steel or modular tube building in the hot south where they build their plane?

11 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Adrien Le Floc'h

" From Facebook"

Keith Thomas replied Oct 5, 2020 to Does anyone have a steel or modular tube building in the hot south where they build their plane?

11 Oct 6, 2020

"ok, My local non ethanol station only has I believe 87 octane "

Keith Thomas replied Oct 5, 2020 to VDO Fuel Senders Woes!

48 Aug 21, 2023

"How do you make your own 93aki fuel?"

Keith Thomas replied Oct 4, 2020 to VDO Fuel Senders Woes!

48 Aug 21, 2023

"there is one builder here that built in an old school bus."

Keith Thomas replied Oct 4, 2020 to Does anyone have a steel or modular tube building in the hot south where they build their plane?

11 Oct 6, 2020

"you can also store the smaller surfaces in spare bedrooms, as long as you have no gu…"

Keith Thomas replied Oct 3, 2020 to Does anyone have a steel or modular tube building in the hot south where they build their plane?

11 Oct 6, 2020

"Which book He has several. I remember my dad doing that on his Motor mount but I thi…"

Keith Thomas replied Sep 27, 2020 to POWDER COATING CABIN FRAME (CH750 or CRUZER)

7 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by Kevin Powell

"I used to work on Lockheeds Stealth and it was 100% sealed as well. and All rivets a…"

Keith Thomas replied Aug 29, 2020 to Primer and fay sealing

7 Aug 29, 2020
Reply by Keith Thomas

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service