Jerold Ebke's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Dan, Look for previous posts for an Olfa knife. You scribe along a straight edge and…"

Jerold Ebke replied Aug 15, 2015 to Cutting aluminum sheetmetal

12 Nov 18, 2020
Reply by Keith Thomas

"I agree with Jon and Douglas. Very easy and non irritating product which seems to fo…"

Jerold Ebke replied Aug 4, 2015 to corrosion control

10 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Wayne Tyson

"Tim, Thanks for the positive story for us all. I have been waiting nearly a year for…"

Jerold Ebke replied Aug 1, 2015 to Titanium Parts for my XL

7 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"Richard, Many ways to look at issues such as this. I had multiple parts and pieces I…"

Jerold Ebke replied Mar 17, 2015 to Re drilling flap torque tubes.

3 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Richard Simmons

"Richard, I used quarter turn or camlock fasteners that are countersunk to the baggag…"

Jerold Ebke replied Jan 19, 2015 to Dzus Fastners for the Wing Lockers

5 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Richard Simmons

"My DAR was very specific in stating the compass of my Dynon Skyview was adequate and…"

Jerold Ebke replied Dec 22, 2014 to DAR inspection

22 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Walt Snyder

"Brad, I received my Airworthiness ticket 3 weeks ago after 6 years of building. I ha…"

Jerold Ebke replied Dec 7, 2014 to DAR inspection

22 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Walt Snyder

"Robert Helms has always been very helpful and generous to me as I have installed a 3…"

Jerold Ebke replied Oct 22, 2014 to UL Service

4 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Jerold Ebke

"Diane, Is this in the wing root? If this is correct, then the likelihood of water le…"

Jerold Ebke replied Sep 14, 2014 to

just now

"Christopher, I love the looks of your pliers.  I can't think of anything more easily…"

Jerold Ebke replied Sep 13, 2014 to THE WORLD'S LIGHTEST AND MOST COMFORTABLE CLECO PLIER. BORN FROM A ZENITH 750 PROJECT! We have radically changed the 80 year old design of the cleco plier with a new patented design.

27 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service