Jerold Ebke's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Jerold Ebke     Sun-Weds      U 0f W at Oshkosh dorm     650 B    not flying    Fair…"

Jerold Ebke replied Jul 23, 2014 to Attending Oshkosh 2014? Bulletin Board and List

23 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Walt Snyder

"David, Did you fabricate that box yourself or what is its origin? Yes , I believe th…"

Jerold Ebke replied May 1, 2014 to General heater box question

10 May 2, 2014
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"Paul, I had mine powder coated after assembly prior to riveting in place on fuselage."

Jerold Ebke replied Jan 7, 2014 to Heat Resistant Paint on the Firewall?

13 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by zihad mahmud

"Brian,  Check in the Zenith construction standards. Seems like I remember some sugge…"

Jerold Ebke replied Nov 3, 2013 to Cable Lengths

11 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Steven Ward

"John, Nice to have a name to go with a moderator. Lots of encouragement to you for h…"

Jerold Ebke replied May 15, 2013 to Greetings from the Zenith.aero Forum Moderator!

9 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Kevin McCune

"I used West System epoxy with a filler that they recommended for fairings and gap fi…"

Jerold Ebke replied Feb 4, 2013 to What two part filler is everyone using with metal gaps?

4 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Christopher Braun

"Chris, I agree with the previous fellas. I never cut with a hand shears to make stra…"

Jerold Ebke replied Nov 5, 2012 to Edge surface

10 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by John Austin

"Jim, I am 4 years this month in building a 650 slow build kit. I have approximately…"

Jerold Ebke replied Sep 5, 2012 to Realistic build times

12 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Jim Cates

"Phil, You have helped me with several 650 build issues as I progressed with my proje…"

Jerold Ebke replied Jun 9, 2012 to "SOLD " GIVEAWAY, almost,601XL-B with CH650 canopy. Cheapest Zodiac on Earth. "SOLD"

13 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Phill Barnes

"Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. Great group of people to ask for help. Jerry"

Jerold Ebke replied May 5, 2012 to Computer issues

6 May 5, 2012
Reply by Jerold Ebke

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service