George Burns's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"You want the CH640. http://www.zenair640.info/  That's what I'm gonna go for. Do you…"

George Burns replied Jul 20, 2019 to wanted - any 3 seat or 4 place zenair

2 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by steven ophiuchus

"Out of what? The oil? I believe ww sells an auxiliary oil cooler, correct? Bill Clap…"

George Burns replied Jul 19, 2019 to Turbo questions

12 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Ernest Christley

"Yes, the stroker crank, and don't forget, the factory corvair was turbo boosted to 1…"

George Burns replied Jul 18, 2019 to Turbo questions

12 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Ernest Christley

"Great info! Thanks!"

George Burns replied Jul 15, 2019 to Question about navigating this site (builder pages)

9 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Efe Cem Elci

"Interesting, so, when I click on your name, this is what I get. It looks similar to…"

George Burns replied Jul 14, 2019 to Question about navigating this site (builder pages)

9 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Efe Cem Elci

"Check out post number 7 (including the opening post) here: http://www.zenith.aero/fo…"

George Burns replied Jul 14, 2019 to Question about navigating this site (builder pages)

9 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Efe Cem Elci

"I'm not necessarily interested in upholstery (although I am), this was more of a sit…"

9 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Efe Cem Elci

"Agreed. The closest competition as far as I know are the Sling Tsi and the RV-10, bo…"

George Burns replied Jul 3, 2019 to The 640 forum has seen a flurry of recent activity

2 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by George Burns

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service