Geoff Klestadt's Discussions (430)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Redid the flaperon adjustment yesterday. 1. magnetic level to ensure control shaft…"

Geoff Klestadt replied May 3, 2014 to Flaperon stop 750

22 May 3, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Anyone heard anything about the availability of ch750 FWF kits for the 912 iS? "

Geoff Klestadt replied Mar 9, 2014 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"I emailed Skytek about their FWF kit schedule and the use of 3/8 lines a few days ag…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Feb 28, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Don't worry Joe, we still have the electrical and other systems to think about :) I'…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Feb 25, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Just watched the second video of the 912 iS installation in a CH750 at rotaxowners.c…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Feb 23, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Thanks for your post! Its great to hear from someone who has flown with this engine.…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Feb 6, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Looking at the manual for the 912iS, I think I've read that it has Two alternators a…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Feb 4, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Thank you very much for providing the data. I agree with you that no one engine can…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Feb 3, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"I seem to be getting it free in Australia. I went to videos - builder series and the…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Jan 28, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"It's good to hear all the comments on the 912 iS and I hope we can continue to pool…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Jan 28, 2013 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service