Bob Pustell's Discussions (657)

Discussions Replied To (326) Replies Latest Activity

"Nicely done chart! Thanks a lot. It will grace the wall of my shop, for sure, and I…"

Bob Pustell replied May 2, 2021 to Wall Chart Cheat Sheet

2 May 2, 2021
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Good old 5606 aircraft hydraulic fluid. Aircraft Spruce, Chief, Wag Aero, your local…"

Bob Pustell replied Apr 27, 2021 to Brake fluid

3 Apr 27, 2021
Reply by Bob Pustell

"In my opinion it depends on how much you can afford to spend and what type of flying…"

Bob Pustell replied Apr 6, 2021 to anyone flying with a 2850

4 Apr 6, 2021
Reply by Ernest Christley

"If you understand plumbing you understand the basics of electricity. It takes a big…"

Bob Pustell replied Apr 5, 2021 to Wiring/Firewall Fwd

10 Jul 24, 2021
Reply by James Siebenaler

"The firewall in my 601XL kit is galvanized steel. My plan is to leave it plain unpai…"

Bob Pustell replied Feb 27, 2021 to Cortec or spray primer?

9 Feb 27, 2021
Reply by Bob Widmer

"Since I have opted for six inch wheels when buying my kit I have the option of the s…"

Bob Pustell replied Feb 17, 2021 to Any experienced XL pilots flying out of grass strips?

12 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by Bob Pustell

"I live in an airpark with a 4,000 foot grass strip. The runway is in fabulous condti…"

Bob Pustell replied Feb 13, 2021 to Any experienced XL pilots flying out of grass strips?

12 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by Bob Pustell

"After viewing Roger's Youtube video the earlier answers will make sense. There is a…"

Bob Pustell replied Dec 14, 2020 to How to tell if a 601XL had the "B" mods done?

6 Dec 19, 2020
Reply by Carl Orton

"When the hydraulic systems died in the Boeing 727 (which used hydraulically boosted…"

Bob Pustell replied Nov 25, 2020 to XFlight autopilot for stol 750

2 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by Bob Pustell

"My favorite way to dry a plane is to go flying. When there are localized rain shower…"

Bob Pustell replied Sep 20, 2020 to Blow-dry Your Plane!

4 Sep 20, 2020
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service