Selling my partially built 801 kit wings, slats, flaperons, rudder & horizontal stabilizer, open to all reasonable offers

Hello all builders or prospective builders I would like to sell my 801 kit that I mention above please see photos that I have if interested see link to the site that has the pictures below. The reason for selling is because I have moved onto a 601HD since it is LSA. I love the 801 but feel I may never be able to finish it now due to personal reasons. I am located in Elgin, Illinois. I also have two finished fual tanks all of the parts that came with the wing kits, rudder, and stabilizer as well as all documentation. Please call or email me if interested 631-633-0791, jmaselli2010@gmail.com. Wings are at the point where tanks need to be installed and top skins put in place. Everything else is built.

Here is the link to the photo's

https://app.box.com/s/bnkmt7t29hxk560gh93me9z36tchqje6

Views: 853

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a very old post . Did it sell ?

Yes, I bought them.

Dan Pohle

812-767-3545

Are you building or selling?

Call or Text my phone

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service