Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nose skin dimples

Anyone getting Nose skin dimples? when I try to pull the upper down to cleco I get dimples?dents in the tip. currently the wing needs flip…

Started by David J Tillema

8 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by David J Tillema

Manual for my Zenith 701 stol (constructions and operating)

Hello alls, Someone know wherw I can load the Operating, Construction manual of my 701  in this page? In the  other hand, the manual of the…

Started by Eugenio Gil Rojas

1 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

Alaska Trip Log and first video is ready

See attached MS word trip log for 26 days of flying from SC to AK to CA and back in my CH801. The link to version 1 of the video created by…

Started by Samuel McNair

9 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Jim Davis

zenith 601-650 wing diehedrel and incident angle

im looking for  the 650 model how does the wing angle differ from each,im ready to drill the wing I have a 601 does anyone have the angles…

Started by joseph aloof

0 Aug 7, 2018

Aerovonics AV-20-S MFD with Probeless AOA

Did anyone see this in the Innovations Center at AirVenture? Apparently Aerovonics is a new company whose founders have impressive credent…

Started by John Austin

4 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Michael Doornbos

Has anyone taken off the slats and put on vgs how does it handle what is the speeds

Started by Jerry

3 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Samuel McNair

My learning curve with ADSB-In and Stratux

About 3 months ago I bought the Stratux parts, including an AHRS chip, off of Amazon and assembled a Stratux ADSB-In box. One of the comp…

Started by Gary Welch

21 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

Instrument Panel - stock from kit or additional metal plate screwed/riveted to stock?

Hello all,  I'm getting ready to install my instruments in my panel.  I'm using a GRT 8.4" efis and the small GRT mini.  I also have about…

Started by Jim Davis

10 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Jim Davis

Runway crash

This has nothing to do with Zenith, just a reminder of how bad things can happen.  I was called to our airport this morning after a local p…

Started by Robert Riat

12 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by Samuel McNair

CH801 Trip to Alaska is Completed

I left in the afternoon of 6/1 and returned about noon on 6/25; 11,235 miles and 115 hours of flight time later. Route was: Georgia to Cut…

Started by Samuel McNair

9 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Samuel McNair

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service