Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zinc chromate part number or link

Hi guys, I called zenith about sourcing some primer and they told me to call aircraft spruce. called Aircraft spruce and described what I'm…

Started by Michael T.

6 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Bird

Painting / coating of cowling

I need to get my cowling painted (see picture below). Any idea how this can done best (foliation, paint, yellow paint/black foliation)? Ma…

Started by Martin Pohl

1 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Joe Hopwood

Franlin engine

Has anyone had any experience with a Franklin engine on a Stol 750? Are there motor mounts available and other parts? Model looking at is 4…

Started by Lawrence A Anderson

3 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Michel Therrien

Zenith Seats by Lemke are now 25% Off

If you haven't checked out the customizable seats by Robert Lemke you might want to do so now. He is offering any of the Zenith Aircraft In…

Started by Gary Welch

3 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Robert Lemke

"Degaussing" cabin frame & engine mount question

Builders, I have been flying my CH750 for over 5 yrs now. Have a Precision model vertical card compass that I have never been able to keep…

Started by Jimmy Young

13 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by David Orr

Painting wings

I'm getting ready to paint N167EZ.  The wings and empenage are of, and I've got the paint boot built.  I'm using a two-part primer and two-…

Started by Ernest Christley

8 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Ernest Christley

Brake line routing

Hi, I would like to know if there is any specific way for brake line routing

Started by NYP AAT FYP

2 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by geo. keyes, jr.

Making the rib form from plans CH 640

I`m scratch building a CH-640 I`ve not seen the other plans from the other models so I don't know if this applies to all In the plans the…

Started by Michael T.

5 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Ernest Christley

Support the HomebuiltHELP Tip of the Week!

Jon Croke is a Zenith.aero member and a long-time builder and supporter of Zenith aircraft.  His HomebuiltHELP DVD's have proven to be inva…

Started by John Austin

7 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by John Austin

MGL EFIS Owners

For those of you who are using the MGL EFIS and want to learn how to better utilize the screen designer software to make changes to your sc…

Started by Glenn Davis

4 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Glenn Davis

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service