Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hangars

Zenith Bretheren: I am in the process of building a new hangar, yippee, but have an issue with the door type.  I have prices from both Schw…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

14 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Don Morrisey

ID a hub?

Picked up some aircraft-building supplies at a garage sale today. Found this hub in with the parts.  No markings except for "H6" near the…

Started by Brian Thomas

1 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Patrick Hoyt

Rotax 912 Shortblock Strip and Rebuild

Hi Guys. Here is a link to our online gallery documenting the disassembly to short block and reassembly of a Rotax 912ULS ... This could…

Started by Simon Cooke

0 Jun 30, 2017

Gas caps - super stiff and almost impossible to get off

Anyone else having this problem with the zenith gas caps? I've take them apart, lubricated them, adjusted the nut and they are still incre…

Started by Gary Welch

7 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Del Clowes

MGL Avionics Electronic Compass

According to my airframe logbook, my 2008 AMD CH601XLi-B had the original PAI-700 compass replaced in 2009 with a new one. No reason was gi…

Started by Stan Cooper

4 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stan Cooper

Access door nutplates

I'm about the start installing the nutplates on the fuselage floor access door and was curious as to whether you guys have been using the r…

Started by Don Walker

4 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Don Walker

Banquet for 2017 - Zenith's 25th Anniversary

Hello Fellow Builders and Enthusiasts!   If you haven't come to a Zenith banquet in the past, you won't want to miss this very special banq…

Started by Joe Scheibinger

2 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Joe Scheibinger

Nice to be here - lots of great info

Recently gained access (rudder workshop in July) and am enjoying researching and reading about everyone's experiences.

Started by Scott Raynal

1 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by John Austin

Spinner size

I am installing an O 235 Lycoming Engine with the factory cowling and would like to know if anyone has ordered their spinner yet and what s…

Started by Richard Carson

2 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by brad cohen

NSI PSRU

Does anyone know where I can get a rebuild kit for an NSI PSRU for an EA 81?

Started by Maurus Sorg

5 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Maurus Sorg

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service