Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,840)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nylon ties on the engine frame?

While doing some study for my inspection I came across this video  http://www.eaavideo.org/video.aspx?v=89780636001 during which the pres…

Started by Paul Sanders

11 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Paul Sanders

looking for a poh for my 601xl that can be edited

Hi ,all,im looking for a poh  for a 601 xl   corvair that can be re edited if anyone has theres done so i can edit one for myself thx  ja  …

Started by joseph aloof

3 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Juan vega

Cool breeze on the back of my neck.

I'm now flying my 601 and am feeling a cool breeze on the back of my neck. on the ground the canopy is nice and tight to the rear deck but…

Started by Ray Toews

0 Jun 11, 2017

Help

I'm building a ch601hd and I lost some boards to assemble the canopy. Is there anyone who can help me? The photos are enough. Thank you

Started by Ambrosino Rosario

0 Jun 10, 2017

SealAll Sealant

Anyone have experience using SealAll in fuel system, such as coating or replacing cork gaskets?   SealAll

Started by Loren Warner

6 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Lawrence Bird

CH640?

Anyone on here built and flying a CH640? I have built a 601XL and am now considering a 640 as a group project for our EAA chapter. Now tha…

Started by Mike Chekal

2 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Michael Heintz

Forum Search - Working?

Is it just me or does the forum search not work very well at all?  For example, there were at least three threads with "corvair" in the tit…

Started by Kevin Park

2 May 31, 2017
Reply by John Austin

Tools

Drill guides I haven't seen these mentioned on the forum but when you get to installing the front gear and need to drill thru round things…

Started by Glenn Davis

3 May 30, 2017
Reply by Dan Sheard

UL Power 350iS Video...

It's been mentioned numerous times that there isn't a lot of info out there on the UL Power engines-especially related to the Zenith airpla…

Started by Mark Pensenstadler

1 May 30, 2017
Reply by Tom Sullivan

corvair Engine mount

I can us some help with a corvair engine mount for a 650 standard flight engine. I,m looking for the height of the engine tray from the bot…

Started by Daniel Steveson

1 May 27, 2017
Reply by Russell Johnson

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service