Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My trip to the Oakland FSDO for the Repairmen's Certificate

I went to the Oakland FSDO today to get the repairmen's certificate which allows you to do your own annuals. The examiner had told me only…

Started by Gary Welch

9 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Gary Welch

corvair manual

Anybody have William Winn's manual on installing the corvair in a zenith 750 that they would like to sell?

Started by David Keith Minnich

3 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by JEFF COCHRAN

Half Slats

Has anyone tried removing only half the slats and installing VG's? It may be a useless half measure but I am curious if maintaining some o…

Started by Lonny M. Kirk

39 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Walt Snyder

Fuel selector rebuild kit?

I noticed that my fuel selector weeps a small bit out the top stem when I switch tanks. Its a basic style like the homebuilders type listed…

Started by Chris Beebe

2 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Chris Beebe

Eaa labels sheet

I am looking for the label not shown in the below picture...it is the "THROTTLE" label.  Only had one on my sheet and would like to have an…

Started by David J. Beaulieu

5 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Annual

I finished my plane in June.i have seventy plus hours. Can I a do my annual now during the winter months?

Started by Richard Simmons

5 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Bob Pustell

Reserve tank leak

My reserve tank developed a small split on the top weld against the main frame. I had to cut a hole in the bag of the cabin to access it. I…

Started by harvey james falloon

2 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by David Krakowsky

CHT type J thermocouple

The 701 i purchased with a Jabiru 2200 came with an IK Technologies engine monitor. I have a bad CHT probe and IK Technologies is gone. Doe…

Started by David Delegard

2 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by David Delegard

Prop balancing

I wanted to share with fellow builders the advantages of getting you prop balanced. A well dynamic balance on a prop will save gas, prevent…

Started by david shrader

3 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by david shrader

cowling fasners on zenith 750

I'm building a 750 and am working on the cowling.  I'm using William winn's  nose bow,l and a kit provided by  J. Weseman, between the nose…

Started by ronald zielke

0 Dec 7, 2016

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service