Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

corvair alternator

what is the best alternator for the corvair engine and what mounting hardware to use thanks and cheers

Started by Carl Mohr

2 Jul 13, 2023
Reply by Carl Mohr

Does Zenith have a special place to camp and park your plane?

First time to Oshkosh and would love to camp with other Zenith people. Flying in with the Low and Slow to Oshkosh and might be with them bu…

Started by Christopher Jon Brown

0 Jul 12, 2023

Jabiru 3300 success posts

We have all seen all the problems and issues with the Jabiru 3300, let’s hear the success stories and hours flown with only normal problems…

Started by RandyC

8 Jul 11, 2023
Reply by Juan vega

Fuselage repair

Hello everyone, I just picked a partially built 701 kit and the fuselage has some damage that happened during transportation. I have never…

Started by Corbin Black

2 Jul 9, 2023
Reply by Corbin Black

Banquet for 2023

We are just a few weeks away! Keep your EAA Thursday night open for the fabulous Zenith Banquet party at the Mineshaft in Oshkosh. No rese…

Started by Joe Scheibinger

0 Jul 9, 2023

Auto fuel safe drain valve

I was preflighting my 601 this evening and when I took a fuel sample, the valve started leaking badly. I snapped the valve which reduced th…

Started by Douglas Binder

5 Jul 7, 2023
Reply by Douglas Binder

STOL in or near Utah

Looking to find someone in or near Utah with a 701 or 750. Would like to look over a finished aircraft and possibly go up for a flight. I j…

Started by Corbin Black

2 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by Corbin Black

CH 601 XL Fuel system

I have purchased an almost complete 601XL and the builder had fitted a fuel selector with only two ports and had connected them to inboard…

Started by David Walsh

8 Jun 29, 2023
Reply by Stephen M. Eastham

How do I fix a small dent in the skin?

I'm ready to attach the leading edge of the Rudder and noticed a small indentation on the skin near the leading edge. Is there an easy fix…

Started by Ron Moore

4 Jun 27, 2023
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

Be Careful Buying Someone Else's Plans

A word to the wise. Make absolutely certain you are buying an UNUSED set of plans from a seller by contacting the kit/plans manufacturer an…

Started by Charles Dudley

2 Jun 19, 2023
Reply by Charles Dudley

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service