Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,838)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Propeller for CH 750 with Rotax 912 100 HP

I received my CH 750 kit here in the UK and I think it's great - and I have been making steady progress with it ever since.   As I am build…

Started by Tony Oliver

14 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Chris Hoare

Just started flying 601HDS

I bought the aircraft a yr ago and after lots of upgrades I am now flying. I have 1500 hrs in 20 types so thought not a Bob Hoover I do hav…

Started by Ray Toews

8 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Ray Toews

Just Ordered My Viking 130 with the Big 4th July Sale

Letting everyone know that Viking just started a big sale for the 4th of July. You can give them a call about it. I ordered mine and asked…

Started by Dale Courtney

5 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Bryan Walstrom

CH650 Rotax engine mount

Hi all. I've just purchased plans to build a CH650B but they didn't come with drawings for the Rotax 912 engine mount. Can anyone provide a…

Started by LARRY RINDFLEISH

2 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by LARRY RINDFLEISH

Corvair probes with Dynon EFIS

Looking for a list of probes for my Corvair engine that will work with a Dynon EFIS Actually using an Advanced Flight Systems EFIS but they…

Started by Robert C. Heiser

1 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by JEFF COCHRAN

Cracked Skin Repair

Hey guys! After about a year of building 601 HDS, I decided to buy a completed one to get in the air faster. My "new' plane had flown a fe…

Started by Chad Drzewiecki

2 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Chad Drzewiecki

rudder

Can anybody out therehelp me I am mounting my rudder on my 650 and need to know the measurement from the fusi to the rudder at the top and…

Started by Lance Gobeil

1 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

Am i the only one in bc

Just want to know if there is anyone else in bc building a 650

Started by Lance Gobeil

0 Aug 1, 2016

continental O-200D lightweight engine

anyone tried out the O-200D, not much imput from fellow 601/650 users I've enclosed the TDC which is from Brazil !

Started by christopher fryatt

0 Aug 1, 2016

Panel Rocker Switches

I found a website rockerswitchpros.com where you can get custom laser etched lettering on your rocker switches.

Started by Glenn Davis

1 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Glenn Davis

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service