Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KCHD - Chandler Airport Post-Storm Pictures

https://www.facebook.com/don.honabach/posts/10205148592937808?pnref=story Don

Started by Don Honabach

5 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Don Honabach

POH and Maintenance Manual

Hey guys....getting to the point of needing to generate a POH and Maintenance Manual for my 750 STOL. If anyone has a version that can be e…

Started by Chris M. Brammer, Jr.

6 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Chris M. Brammer, Jr.

Zenair Float Forum...Why?

Starting the process of shopping and checking out float options. Clicked on the Zenair float forum and I know it's different, but now I'm a…

Started by Mark Maltais

2 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Mark Maltais

Pics of my water jet cut panel

I spend most of my work day on AutoCAD so I drew up my panel in it, originally just for planning purposes. Then I read that some builders w…

Started by Gary Welch

9 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Gary Welch

Video Editor

For those of you with video cameras, what software do you use to edit with. I see the garmin virb comes with its own editor so that is a p…

Started by Richard Simmons

5 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Mark Maltais

corrosion control

Anybody have experience with cortec vci373 primer that zenith refers to? I understand it only comes in a 5 gallon can.I would think I would…

Started by David Keith Minnich

10 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Wayne Tyson

Ramp Checks?

Just curious about how many have experienced ramp checks and what it was like. I know AOPA published a guide some time ago about pilot's an…

Started by Wayne Tyson

5 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Wayne Tyson

Where to get your crank inspected?

Does anyone know of a good reputable aviation machine shop that can check crankshafts? Preferably in the Eastern US. About all I find on t…

Started by Steven Ward

3 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Joe Spencer

Photo Assembly Guide - Wheel Fairing Option

I haven't been able to find any photo assembly guide for the wheel fairing option, other than 6-WFO-1A and 6-WFO-1B, edition 2 dated 2006.…

Started by James R Depfer Sr.

1 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Tim Juhl

broken rudder support

Dear friends, I was very worried when last saturday during the pre flight inspection I found that the rudder had a considerable play (free…

Started by LUCAS SILVA

23 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Gary Eady

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service