Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,838)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I PAD GLARE

I use my I Pad for navigation, attached to my leg using a Sporty's I Pad holder. I have been struggling with I Pad glare (CH750) so after s…

Started by Rick George

5 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by John Austin

Wig-Wag The Taxi and Landing Lights

After a few years of thinking about it, I finally got around to adding a wig-wag circuit to my landing and taxi lights.  I had the Bob Nuck…

Started by David Gallagher

0 Aug 19, 2014

Recreational flying and mixing it up with drones?

I just received this link http://proof.nationalgeographic.com/2014/08/15/tomas-van-houtryve-a-sky-full-of-cameras/ and thought I would post…

Started by Wayne Tyson Jr

0 Aug 16, 2014

HACman mixture control

Do you fly with someone who keys the mic and says "I'm burning .0004 gallons per hour, how about you?" as you note your fuel consumption a…

Started by Walt Snyder

4 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Walt Snyder

PlastiDip

Has anyone tried using PlastiDip spray-on coating on the aircraft?  Seems rather durable and if you don't like it or get tired of it... jus…

Started by Roger Wibbels

10 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

CH 750/701 STOL Operations, Techniques, Comparison of Configurations and Tricks-of-the-Trade?

How to get the most or almost the most out of the airplane? Maybe there's a website or discussion that has already hashed this out--please…

Started by Wayne Tyson Jr

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

Steve Weston

Hi Steve Weston I am putting messages where ever I can because you are obviously not receiving my replies. I am still using my old email, c…

Started by Phill Barnes

1 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Steve Weston

Private strips, Backcountry strips, Camp spots, Events, etc

It's becoming apparent as more complete their Zeniths that quite a few have private dirt or grass strips, favorite backcountry strips, or j…

Started by Walt Snyder

20 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Walt Snyder

Upper elevator cable chaffing

I did a preflight on the 4th of July before flying to a fly-in breakfast and found some "chaffing" on the upper elevator cable, just ahead…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

8 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

Final Flight

My dear wife of 43 years, Linda Austin, suddenly was taken from me Tuesday, June 3rd.  She was my best friend, companion, and co-pilot. Our…

Started by John Austin

27 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Waldomiro Moreira

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service