Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,837)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

stall warning device and fuel gauge questions

I bought a cessna type stall warning device for the wing but am wondering if it can be used on the 750/701 type planes. I question it becau…

Started by Rusty King

12 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Walt Snyder

Attending Oshkosh 2014? Bulletin Board and List

Seems that there's going to be a pretty good Zenith crowd at Oshkosh this year, and quite a few first timers. I thought I'd put out a threa…

Started by Walt Snyder

23 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Walt Snyder

Question about how to repair damage

Much to my chagrin, as I lowered the fuselage off of the table that was supporting the tail and onto its gear for the first time, the rear…

Started by Jon Reddick

4 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by John Austin

SPOT tracking to Oshkosh 2014?

For those Zenith builders that are flying to Oshkosh, how about sharing your SPOT track with the rest of us that have to contend with livin…

Started by Walt Snyder

4 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Walt Snyder

Airworthy

After 5 years, N512ER has an Airworthiness Certificate.  Thanks to all on this forum and all of the Zenith folks, especially Caleb who put…

Started by Roger Wibbels

9 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Timothy D. McCall

Banquet Update

Zenith Banquet for 2014   One week to go! With the huge pre-sale response for the Zenith Banquet it looks like this will be a blockbuster!…

Started by Joe Scheibinger

0 Jul 24, 2014

Elevator travel

I have been fighting elevator travel on my plans built 601xl for too long now. I have checked the plans many times and can find nothing wro…

Started by Wade Jones

4 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by David Gallagher

Throttle Attach Question for Jab 3300

I'm rebuilding my CH601. After reviewing over 1000 photos of my original build I cannot find one picture of my throttle and choke attachmen…

Started by Brad DeMeo

2 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Brad DeMeo

Self etching primer

I have some rust-oleum self etching primer and wonder if it is ok to use on our 750 project. Thanks for any help anyone can give us.

Started by William (Bill) Blackmore

4 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by William (Bill) Blackmore

650 canopy

Help! I'm trying to get my 650 canopy to sit right on the hoops & side frames. I followed the builder's guide as far as placing the rea…

Started by Brian A Manlove

3 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Brian A Manlove

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service