Bob Pustell's Discussions (657)

Discussions Replied To (326) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, Fred. I'm sorry you have decided the project will not work out for you. I wish…"

Bob Pustell replied Jan 31, 2019 to For Sale 601 with Corvair engine Was $16000.00 -Now $11000.00

1 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Just keep in mind that the Earl's stuff is rubber hose and should be replaced every…"

Bob Pustell replied Jan 4, 2019 to Fuel lines

3 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by John Austin

"You say you found your "new" cooler on Ebay. Is it a virgin NOS unit or is it servic…"

Bob Pustell replied Jan 2, 2019 to Dual cooler setup

5 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Ernest Christley

"If you are asking about the fittings the flex lines attach to, you should be able to…"

Bob Pustell replied Jan 2, 2019 to replacement interval of braided fuel lines

19 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by Carl Orton

"The extra safe approach with rubber hoses is five years. That is the official recomm…"

Bob Pustell replied Jan 1, 2019 to replacement interval of braided fuel lines

19 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by Carl Orton

"I hear you, Phil, on the complicated rules and such for bigger planes. I'm only 70 b…"

Bob Pustell replied Dec 11, 2018 to ADSB like you've never seen it !!!

10 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by christopher fryatt

"I think this guy is kinda approaching things from a conspiracy theory kinda view. I'…"

Bob Pustell replied Nov 25, 2018 to ADSB like you've never seen it !!!

10 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by christopher fryatt

"Patrick, I suggest you keep your transponder and have it on at all times when airbor…"

Bob Pustell replied Nov 9, 2018 to Mode C transponder question for 2020 FAA mandate

10 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

"If Mr. Google cannot find it that is most likely a hint - unknown product, unknown h…"

Bob Pustell replied Oct 27, 2018 to anyone familiar with Richporter Electronic Magneto?

2 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Jay Herron

"After sending my reply I realized that another option would be to eliminate the head…"

Bob Pustell replied Oct 16, 2018 to 601 HDS Fuel System Question

5 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Rolf Grandstaff

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service