David J. Beaulieu's Discussions (1,056)

Discussions Replied To (447) Replies Latest Activity

"Roger, are you able to share with us why you have decided to sell?  Understand eithe…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Oct 6, 2020 to SOLD SOLD CH750 FOR SALE. SOLD SOLD Thanks for the calls...

5 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by Tom Gibbs

"John, the extra compression seems to have done the trick. Thanks for taking the time…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Oct 4, 2020 to Query for the group: Zenith Rubber Donut nose gear suspension

7 Dec 17, 2020
Reply by John Austin

"O.K. managed to get up to the hangar today and compress the donuts approx another 8m…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Oct 2, 2020 to Query for the group: Zenith Rubber Donut nose gear suspension

7 Dec 17, 2020
Reply by John Austin

"Thanks John, I've got a few hours today to see if I can resolve the "bob",,,will pos…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Oct 2, 2020 to Query for the group: Zenith Rubber Donut nose gear suspension

7 Dec 17, 2020
Reply by John Austin

"I gain abou 5 knots with the doors on versus off when I fly with floats."

David J. Beaulieu replied Sep 6, 2020 to Flying without doors

6 Sep 6, 2020
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"Thanks Todd, you flying yet?"

David J. Beaulieu replied Sep 3, 2020 to WTB - Matco 6" wheel set

4 Sep 3, 2020
Reply by Todd Scruton

"Scott, hang in there..I've pulled my engine twice so far this year (LOL)  The intera…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Sep 1, 2020 to Regulator/Rectifier connector

6 Sep 1, 2020
Reply by Ken Ryan

"MOSFET is the way to go to reduce heating of the R/R - esp in comparison to the SCR…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Sep 1, 2020 to Regulator/Rectifier Replacement

28 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by Timothy Aanerud

"I tried working with computer programs to come up with paint schemes but also got a…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Aug 30, 2020 to Scale drawings for designing paint scheme?

7 Sep 5, 2020
Reply by Stanley Douglas Sheldrake

"Sometimes I get lucky...that was a good deal!"

David J. Beaulieu replied Aug 27, 2020 to SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!! Two 5 gallon portable gas bags made by Alaskan Bushwheels

4 Aug 27, 2020
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service