Stan Cooper's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"John, I installed the MGL SP-6 and AV-1 display in May of 2017 rather than repair or…"

Stan Cooper replied Oct 12, 2019 to MGL SP-6 Magnetometer

7 Oct 20, 2023
Reply by John Austin

"Whew! Affected serial numbers for the 4 cyl mags are 08090001 through 16071072. My m…"

Stan Cooper replied Dec 11, 2018 to Slick Magneto Service Bulletin SB1-15A

6 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by brad cohen

"John, I removed the rubber bungee (0.33 lbs @-12.15" arm) and installed the steel bu…"

Stan Cooper replied Sep 28, 2018 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"I did, John, but it's recorded in my aircraft log for the W&B change, and the lo…"

Stan Cooper replied Sep 25, 2018 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"The Viking steel bungee and installation in my 601XL. I think the very early version…"

Stan Cooper replied Sep 25, 2018 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

""I do not particularly care for the steel bungee design for several reasons: you sti…"

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"The FAA's explanation for requiring ATC clearance is that because there are three in…"

Stan Cooper replied Aug 16, 2018 to SFO Class B Airspace changes effective August 16

4 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Stan Cooper

"Another positive, Gary, are the VFR transition routes and flyways incorporated into…"

Stan Cooper replied Aug 13, 2018 to SFO Class B Airspace changes effective August 16

4 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Stan Cooper

"It would never have occurred to me to use PM software for a project where the indivi…"

Stan Cooper replied Jul 2, 2018 to Project Management Software

9 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by Carl Orton

"This? $30 from Zenith. Tow bar for Zenith kit airplanes - YouTube Zenith Aircraft…"

Stan Cooper replied Jun 11, 2018 to Tow bar bracket

7 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service