Douglas Binder's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't track my hours and the center spar was already done.  I was told 100 hours…"

Douglas Binder replied Jun 1, 2022 to Factory "B" 601XL-B Mod Kit Installation (??)

4 Jun 13, 2022
Reply by David Gallagher

"It's not that hard to make one.  There are plans available using a dial indicator, e…"

Douglas Binder replied May 19, 2022 to WANTED - Control Cable Tension Meter

2 May 19, 2022
Reply by Arnie Minear

"I wonder of the 0.5 ohm resistor was used to measure current.  Doesn't really make s…"

Douglas Binder replied May 2, 2022 to alternator to regulator wiring

6 May 9, 2022
Reply by Richard Benson

"You are so bad!  "

Douglas Binder replied Apr 29, 2022 to alternator to regulator wiring

6 May 9, 2022
Reply by Richard Benson

"If the wires are the same color, I am fairly confident that they are the AC output o…"

Douglas Binder replied Apr 28, 2022 to alternator to regulator wiring

6 May 9, 2022
Reply by Richard Benson

"Thanks Arnie.  Good answer.  I'm looking at swaging tools now."

Douglas Binder replied Apr 21, 2022 to 750 STOL : First time builder control cable swage question

16 Apr 22, 2022
Reply by Jonathan Robinson

"Might be a dumb question but couldn't you add the third swage to the existing sleeve…"

Douglas Binder replied Apr 21, 2022 to 750 STOL : First time builder control cable swage question

16 Apr 22, 2022
Reply by Jonathan Robinson

"I bought a partially finished 601XL project that came with a GRT EIS so I went with…"

Douglas Binder replied Mar 9, 2022 to Overwhelmed by Avionics

22 Mar 20, 2022
Reply by Timothy Aanerud

"If you are referring to the wing failures, both the 601 and 650 were affected. They…"

Douglas Binder replied Feb 28, 2022 to Hello everybody, need some advice (ch650)

19 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Tevin Mcleod

"The issue with the Kitfox is that I can't find a place to give me transition trainin…"

Douglas Binder replied Feb 28, 2022 to Hello everybody, need some advice (ch650)

19 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Tevin Mcleod

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service