Michael T.'s Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I wanted to get your thoughts on metal working in cold weather. Is there any concern…"

Michael T. replied Oct 20, 2017 to Plans-building CH 640 Question: How long are the longest bends?

20 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Greg Harris

"I somewhat agree with You, but the question needs to be asked. Why is the ch640 not…"

Michael T. replied Oct 15, 2017 to Plans-building CH 640 Question: How long are the longest bends?

20 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Greg Harris

"I've not seen the 750 plans, do they have scale drawings on them? on the 640 there a…"

Michael T. replied Oct 15, 2017 to Plans-building CH 640 Question: How long are the longest bends?

20 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Greg Harris

"I think your the right guy to ask this question, when measuring on the plans. Are th…"

20 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Greg Harris

"I wanted to thank you for taking the time to send me the info and links on the bendi…"

Michael T. replied Oct 14, 2017 to YouTube Channel for my build log

8 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Greg Harris

"Im just in the beginning stages of ch 640 construction. I was thinking of building t…"

Michael T. replied Oct 14, 2017 to Plans-building CH 640 Question: How long are the longest bends?

20 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Greg Harris

"I was looking at your kitlog site, great pictures. I really liked your close up shot…"

Michael T. replied Oct 14, 2017 to Plans-building CH 640 Question: How long are the longest bends?

20 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Greg Harris

"Nice to hear from you, I'll look out for him,thank you The ch640 plans have no scal…"

Michael T. replied Oct 7, 2017 to Hello all, new CH-640 plans holder. Looking to connect with other scratch builders of all zenith types GTA Durham Region

2 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Michael T.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service