David J. Beaulieu's Discussions (1,053)

Discussions Replied To (444) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris,  the engine is a 2015 model, 17th week and eighth off the line. UL engines an…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Aug 17, 2021 to UL260i Question

8 Jul 3, 2023
Reply by Cristian Ernesto de Azevedo

"Chris, what makes you think it is an early model engine?  The serial number on the e…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Aug 11, 2021 to UL260i Question

8 Jul 3, 2023
Reply by Cristian Ernesto de Azevedo

"Actually got to use the LODA this past week to give some dual instruction to a recen…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Aug 7, 2021 to Got my LODA today - about a week after applying for it

10 Oct 21, 2021
Reply by Joe Donohue

"Yay!  LODA arrived.  Allows me to "exercise the privileges of the LODA" in any exper…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Aug 3, 2021 to Got my LODA today - about a week after applying for it

10 Oct 21, 2021
Reply by Joe Donohue

"Still waiting..."

David J. Beaulieu replied Jul 27, 2021 to Got my LODA today - about a week after applying for it

10 Oct 21, 2021
Reply by Joe Donohue

"Put mine in a few days ago, they responded within two days and just asked for my cur…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Jul 14, 2021 to Got my LODA today - about a week after applying for it

10 Oct 21, 2021
Reply by Joe Donohue

"Are these the 1" or 1/2" thickness?"

David J. Beaulieu replied May 22, 2021 to Confor seat foam

5 Jun 8, 2021
Reply by Alan Lampson

"Peter, thanks for being the first to try them out with MGL servos...glad they worked…"

David J. Beaulieu replied May 19, 2021 to 750 A/P servo mount kits - updated info (in bold) picture added

24 Jan 5, 2023
Reply by Peter Skedsvold

"Paul, when I dumped my oil inflight at cruise due to the oil filter backing off (UL…"

David J. Beaulieu replied May 19, 2021 to No oil pressure, how long before the crunching sound?

6 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by David

"Very crafty!!  This is on my list of things to learn how to do... nicely done!"

David J. Beaulieu replied May 5, 2021 to Wing strut fairings

7 May 5, 2021
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service