Kevin Powell's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, John:   A very sharp looking Cruzer!  Did you paint it yourself? I am building…"

Kevin Powell replied Feb 27, 2023 to 3300 powered Cruzer

6 Mar 5, 2023
Reply by Douglas Binder

"THIS RUDDER KIT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. As it appears there is no way to delete the…"

Kevin Powell replied Feb 27, 2023 to CH 750 STOL Rudder Kit: NEW/Unopened in crate

4 Feb 27, 2023
Reply by Kevin Powell

"Thanks for the response, Oliver.  Sounds like you purchased the SEM Rust Preventer C…"

Kevin Powell replied Sep 13, 2021 to Corrosion Protection for Cabin Frame (4130 steel)

13 Oct 29, 2021
Reply by Guy Zindel

"Thanks for the input, James. Seems like either linseed oil or the aerosol/sprayed ca…"

Kevin Powell replied Jul 11, 2021 to Corrosion Protection for Cabin Frame (4130 steel)

13 Oct 29, 2021
Reply by Guy Zindel

"Thanks for the additional details, John. I 'm leaning toward using the SEM Rust Prev…"

Kevin Powell replied Jul 11, 2021 to Corrosion Protection for Cabin Frame (4130 steel)

13 Oct 29, 2021
Reply by Guy Zindel

"So, a follow up question about that SEM Rust Preventer Cavity Wax: Did you use SEM…"

Kevin Powell replied Jul 9, 2021 to Corrosion Protection for Cabin Frame (4130 steel)

13 Oct 29, 2021
Reply by Guy Zindel

"Thanks John. I like SEM products (use their grey primer on my project).  I'll look f…"

Kevin Powell replied Jul 9, 2021 to Corrosion Protection for Cabin Frame (4130 steel)

13 Oct 29, 2021
Reply by Guy Zindel

"Well, that's a good point! I'm wondering if plugging one end of the open tubes and…"

13 Oct 29, 2021
Reply by Guy Zindel

"Thanks Dan. Good point to ask the powder coater specifically how they prep the metal…"

Kevin Powell replied Sep 27, 2020 to POWDER COATING CABIN FRAME (CH750 or CRUZER)

7 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by Kevin Powell

"Thanks Joe. Especially appreciate the reminder to coat the inside of the tubing to p…"

Kevin Powell replied Sep 27, 2020 to POWDER COATING CABIN FRAME (CH750 or CRUZER)

7 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by Kevin Powell

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service