Jonathan Fay's Discussions (368)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"When the failure happened we saw the temps jump to max very quickly. Without having…"

Jonathan Fay replied Oct 23, 2019 to Review of the New Viking Gearbox at 15 hours

19 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by C Swartz

"The coupling looked perfect, and the engine looked and sounded perfect. Jan sent me…"

Jonathan Fay replied Oct 23, 2019 to Review of the New Viking Gearbox at 15 hours

19 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by C Swartz

"Given the metal gearbox, once equalibrium it reached I don't think readings are goin…"

19 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by C Swartz

"UPDATE: At about 15 hours I posted a review of the updated gearbox and I was very ha…"

Jonathan Fay replied Oct 22, 2019 to Review of the New Viking Gearbox at 15 hours

19 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by C Swartz

"Yesterday afternoon I got a chance to give the setup a try and I was getting 92kts a…"

Jonathan Fay replied Oct 10, 2019 to Making of a dual purpose Cruzer. STOL and Speed in one aircraft (but not at the same time)

11 Aug 3, 2023
Reply by Ronald Fuller

"The nose was custom ordered earlier on when I realized that with flat tire and full…"

Jonathan Fay replied Oct 4, 2019 to Making of a dual purpose Cruzer. STOL and Speed in one aircraft (but not at the same time)

11 Aug 3, 2023
Reply by Ronald Fuller

"Maybe you should be more specify about the parts and the model. I can assume from yo…"

Jonathan Fay replied Sep 13, 2019 to Cant find installation instructions for rudder tail fins

2 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"How does the thermostat mod help?"

Jonathan Fay replied Sep 9, 2019 to Ducting on my Viking 130

31 May 20, 2021
Reply by Patrick Hoyt

"What was your static RPM? "

Jonathan Fay replied Sep 9, 2019 to Airspeed and RPM vs Prop Pitch

14 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Jim Davis

"Thanks Patrick. I have some oil showing up in strange places where air vents and I t…"

Jonathan Fay replied Sep 3, 2019 to How often do you have to add oil?

11 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Jan Eggenfellner

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service