Gary Welch's Discussions (1,000)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"Roger posted a video yesterday showing the new doughnut system. Cant wait to find ou…"

Gary Welch replied Jul 27, 2018 to Replacement bungge

25 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by Barry. Gartshore

"Your plane looks great Gil!"

Gary Welch replied Jul 18, 2018 to Brodhead wisconsin

2 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by Gil DeVault

"I would say that it might be possible to do it in two pieces if the spinner was a li…"

Gary Welch replied Jul 13, 2018 to Going to do a partial vinyl wrap on my polished plane

30 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by John Austin

"One last item to add to the vinyl wrap learning experience. The most challenging par…"

Gary Welch replied Jul 13, 2018 to Going to do a partial vinyl wrap on my polished plane

30 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by John Austin

"Finally got her done. Not perfect, but a lot better than my rattle can accent paint…"

Gary Welch replied Jul 12, 2018 to Going to do a partial vinyl wrap on my polished plane

30 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by John Austin

"I knew the spinner was going to be a pita and it didn't disappoint. I realized that…"

Gary Welch replied Jul 10, 2018 to Going to do a partial vinyl wrap on my polished plane

30 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by John Austin

"More progress today - the dreaded cowl. I was very nervous about this as the I had p…"

Gary Welch replied Jul 8, 2018 to Going to do a partial vinyl wrap on my polished plane

30 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by John Austin

"Thanks for the reminder about not relying in a single airport for a fuel stop. It's…"

Gary Welch replied Jul 8, 2018 to Runway crash

12 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by Samuel McNair

"I think there would be some value to this for many builders. I had no plan whatsoev…"

Gary Welch replied Jul 2, 2018 to Project Management Software

9 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by Carl Orton

"The way I understand it the UND conducted a study on this and it has gotten quite a…"

Gary Welch replied Jun 29, 2018 to new pattern procedured

4 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by JEFF COCHRAN

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service