Christopher Braun's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Bill, Please call me tomorrow. I am interested in buying both. I can buy them now,…"

Christopher Braun replied Sep 14, 2013 to Anyone have a o-200 engine mount for Ch 750 or CH 600 series? (supposedly the same for both

7 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Christopher Braun

"Is it safe to say that once you clean and scotchbrite, that almost any alum etching…"

Christopher Braun replied Jul 4, 2013 to Paint

8 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Yes, there differences with aviation tires, whether tsod or not. They are built to w…"

Christopher Braun replied Jun 19, 2013 to Golf Cart Tire load ratings

6 Jun 19, 2013

"Very true on both points. I'm not arguing that it is not possible to use anything we…"

Christopher Braun replied Jun 18, 2013 to Golf Cart Tire load ratings

6 Jun 19, 2013

"Cliff, your email was undeliverable twice to the email address you provided. Can you…"

Christopher Braun replied May 27, 2013 to Wanted Matco wheelset and tires

4 May 27, 2013

"Cliff, thank you. That's the post I was looking for. Couldn't find it again. Just se…"

Christopher Braun replied May 27, 2013 to Wanted Matco wheelset and tires

4 May 27, 2013

"Sorry, I assume kuntzleman is the led-slc kit, not the sl kit. Pls contact me. We ca…"

Christopher Braun replied May 19, 2013 to Multiple items- Ch 750 Tail Kit completed with vortex gen- LED Strobe/Nav combo lights - RAC trim system kit

4 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Frank Sills

"also, is he Rac trim system for aileron? I will buy that too"

Christopher Braun replied May 19, 2013 to Multiple items- Ch 750 Tail Kit completed with vortex gen- LED Strobe/Nav combo lights - RAC trim system kit

4 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Frank Sills

"Rusty, I will buy your kuntzleman lights. Pls email me at Christopher.braun at gmai…"

4 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Frank Sills

"I have seen a couple of posts here on Zenith.aero selling Zenith 750 parts. Please e…"

Christopher Braun replied May 1, 2013 to Wanted to buy Zenith 750parts

3 May 1, 2013

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service