Jimmy Young's Discussions (305)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks pretty good to me, especially if your total cost is $500 and it holds up well…"

Jimmy Young replied Apr 23, 2019 to Roller Painting Works....for me, at least....

7 Apr 23, 2019
Reply by Carl Orton

"Your fuel line will be inside the cockpit from the wing root to the floor no matter…"

Jimmy Young replied Apr 23, 2019 to Routing fuel line/brake line/wiring

4 Apr 23, 2019
Reply by Ken Ryan

"Van, Correction: Regarding drilling the 1/8" "drill stop" hole, I should have said t…"

Jimmy Young replied Mar 13, 2019 to Leading edge slats 750 CH

5 Mar 14, 2019
Reply by Kenneth Buchmann

"From my memory of probably 8+ years ago, I remember the slat skins are exactly the s…"

Jimmy Young replied Mar 11, 2019 to Leading edge slats 750 CH

5 Mar 14, 2019
Reply by Kenneth Buchmann

"Yes, I was having the same issues for the past week. I just got on the site a few mi…"

Jimmy Young replied Feb 15, 2019 to Home Page View

7 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Dennis, Thanks for the correction, my mistake. I was not aware they had their own al…"

Jimmy Young replied Feb 7, 2019 to converting mag ignition to electronic ignition on 0200

11 Mar 16, 2019
Reply by Robert Schneck

"Going to an electronic ignition on the 0-200 makes operation of the engine dependent…"

Jimmy Young replied Feb 6, 2019 to converting mag ignition to electronic ignition on 0200

11 Mar 16, 2019
Reply by Robert Schneck

"I need to clarify a couple of things on my above post. The Viking Bungee instruction…"

Jimmy Young replied Jan 23, 2019 to Steel bungee

10 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by John Austin

"I’m installing one now. If you have a Continental powerplant, you will probably run…"

Jimmy Young replied Jan 23, 2019 to Steel bungee

10 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by John Austin

"look over to the right, you'll see photo of a red and white 701 with "Classified Lis…"

Jimmy Young replied Jan 18, 2019 to Classifieds

2 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by David Krakowsky

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service