LARRY TRAMEL's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"I am interested and can come and get it. What plane is it for if I might ask. When w…"

LARRY TRAMEL replied Jun 10, 2022 to Corvair Motor Mount Weld Fixture and other free Corvair stuff

4 Jun 20, 2022
Reply by LARRY TRAMEL

"Small triangles I the top corners I have no Ideal what year it was made I got it wit…"

LARRY TRAMEL replied Jun 7, 2022 to Corvair engine mount

5 Jun 8, 2022
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"I am not sure. How do I tell what generation the frame is?"

LARRY TRAMEL replied Jun 7, 2022 to Corvair engine mount

5 Jun 8, 2022
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"This is no longer available. SOLD"

LARRY TRAMEL replied Apr 20, 2022 to 750 stol fuselage and empenage kit for sale

29 Apr 20, 2022
Reply by LARRY TRAMEL

"You can text me at 9312614198. Thanks Larry Tramel. Looking forward to hearing from…"

LARRY TRAMEL replied Apr 18, 2022 to 750 Stol fuselage with gear and tail for sale

6 Apr 25, 2022
Reply by steve durin

"Location and price "

LARRY TRAMEL replied Apr 14, 2022 to 750 Stol fuselage with gear and tail for sale

6 Apr 25, 2022
Reply by steve durin

"I am interested in the engine your selling just send me details  and prices. If yo w…"

LARRY TRAMEL replied Apr 8, 2022 to Bent push rod.

29 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by LARRY TRAMEL

"Still interested ever come uup with any numbers on components?"

LARRY TRAMEL replied Apr 5, 2022 to For sale: Corvair Engine

29 Apr 5, 2022
Reply by LARRY TRAMEL

"So I will be buying a complete tail kit and a complete fuselage kit that will work w…"

LARRY TRAMEL replied Mar 30, 2022 to 750 stol fuselage and empenage kit for sale

29 Apr 20, 2022
Reply by LARRY TRAMEL

"Please send pictures and prices fo anything you have for stol 750. lct17@mail.com. T…"

LARRY TRAMEL replied Mar 29, 2022 to 750 stol fuselage and empenage kit for sale

29 Apr 20, 2022
Reply by LARRY TRAMEL

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service