Paul Sanders's Discussions (328)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"I had this problem with my Rotax 912ULS and swapped out the springs for the lighter…"

Paul Sanders replied Jun 14, 2018 to Throttle creepage

4 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by Ron Crook

"Just to point out that MGL support for the USA is out of Torrence, CA. When I was st…"

Paul Sanders replied Jun 6, 2018 to MGL vs GRT

9 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by John Bell

"I can't compare the two since I have no experience of the GRT line, but I do have th…"

Paul Sanders replied Jun 6, 2018 to MGL vs GRT

9 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by John Bell

"Ouch!! My guy was "only" $500 and I figured that for driving 2 hrs each way, spendi…"

Paul Sanders replied Mar 1, 2018 to "So, What does your DAR say about Airworthiness"

15 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"Since we are naming names, mine was Matthew Hlavac out of San Diego, I would recomme…"

Paul Sanders replied Feb 27, 2018 to "So, What does your DAR say about Airworthiness"

15 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"I thought my DAR was great, he's the "recommended" DAR for the San Diego EAA chapter…"

Paul Sanders replied Feb 27, 2018 to "So, What does your DAR say about Airworthiness"

15 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"I'll go back and see what I can do with the throttle cable for tightening the fricti…"

Paul Sanders replied Jul 10, 2017 to Throttle cable too tight

4 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Joe Spencer

"My inspection is coming up and I was wondering if the "no deviation card required" i…"

Paul Sanders replied Jun 27, 2017 to MGL Avionics Electronic Compass

4 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stan Cooper

"Thanks everyone! I'm getting some of that silicone tape for securing my wires and go…"

Paul Sanders replied Jun 15, 2017 to Nylon ties on the engine frame?

11 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Paul Sanders

"Thanks John, I'll check that out. I was going to use some firesleeve (steel) zip tie…"

Paul Sanders replied Jun 14, 2017 to Nylon ties on the engine frame?

11 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Paul Sanders

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service