Bob Pustell's Discussions (657)

Discussions Replied To (326) Replies Latest Activity

"I like your thought of pulling the fuel with electric (or engine driven) fuel pumps…"

Bob Pustell replied Oct 16, 2018 to 601 HDS Fuel System Question

5 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Rolf Grandstaff

"Excellent reminder, Gary. Thanks! Closure rate can be really scary sometimes. At hig…"

Bob Pustell replied Oct 16, 2018 to The importance of hemispheric altitudes, ADSB and Visual Scanning

2 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Bob Pustell

"I make the same suggestion as the other folks -- play with moving your body aft inst…"

Bob Pustell replied Oct 3, 2018 to rudder pedals in the 601 xlb

8 May 11, 2023
Reply by Alan Lutz

"Glad to help, even if in general terms only. Another point to consider is -- those h…"

Bob Pustell replied Sep 21, 2018 to Engines for CH801

4 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Jeffrey Goodrich

"It would all depend on the O-320 you installed. Since you are not worried about cert…"

Bob Pustell replied Sep 18, 2018 to Engines for CH801

4 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Jeffrey Goodrich

"To get a good answer you need to specify what conversion (William Wynne, Azelea, may…"

Bob Pustell replied Sep 17, 2018 to Spark plug gap

12 Jan 16, 2020
Reply by David Banahan

"Some time ago a builder in this group mentioned that he wanted the weight advantages…"

Bob Pustell replied Sep 16, 2018 to Cost for commercial airplane painting

15 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Oliver Reik

"The lightest approach, in my opinion, is to strategically reinforce the stock panel…"

Bob Pustell replied Jun 17, 2018 to Instrument Panel - stock from kit or additional metal plate screwed/riveted to stock?

10 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Jim Davis

"A couple of years ago I started takeoff in my Stinson and aborted for no airspeed in…"

Bob Pustell replied Jun 15, 2018 to Mud Daubers

5 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Bob McDonald

"Thanks, John, and also thanks for the excellent link to the discussion of seats belt…"

Bob Pustell replied Feb 22, 2018 to Four or five point restraint

6 Jul 1, 2022
Reply by Brian Rodriguez

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service