I am selling my 1450 floats kit. I don't have the time left to assemble them. I have a 750 built and no time to finish them I have around $16,500 in them and I would be willing to sell them still in the crate for around $11,500 here in Florida near Saint Augustine...

They are the pre assembled type and taken apart for shipping. Kit is complete with hydraulic pump, panel switch.... Blue Up, Green down lights. duel rudders, and everything with the exception of cabling.

Pilotdennis@yahoo.com

(386) 785-3320

possible delivery east of the Mississippi or to the Factory airport in Mexico.

Stay Safe

Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested in your floats. I am building a 750 that I hope to someday put on amphibious floats. I am planning to fly fixed gear for long enough to become thoroughly comfortable with the 750. Since I'm not close to the need I'm still very ignorant about the float situation for a 750.

Would you mind directing me to information that will help me decide if youe floats will be appropriate for my "some day" wish?

Thank you,

Clark Jernigan

gyroclark@gmail.com

864-320-4930

That is the plane I built, and that's what they are for

I am a CFI A&P/IA down here in Sunny Florida...… I Teach mostly Sea Plane students....

I don't do any basic training anymore, to much insurance Money

Price is negotiable of course...…

Your gonna love that 750... She's my Baby

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service