As mentioned previously, I had a 601HDS kit I was building that I abandoned due to the kit being damaged.  I recently found some parts of it and making available if it will be of use to anyone.

I have the serialized plans (6-3540).  If someone is interested, I'll go through Zenith and transfer the serial number to you.  The plans are in a flat art portfolio and are complete for an HD.  The Plans include both the HD and HDS tapered wings.  There is a second "loose" copy of the plans that will be included.  Price $150 with free shipping in the continental US.

I have the hardware kit (nuts, bolts, etc) as pictured.  It's two plastic cases and a few loose bags of misc, bolts, nuts, etc. as provided with the kit.  It also includes two gascolators.  This kit should be a good portion of the loose hardware for the fuselage as I only had the rudder and one outside wing complete with the second wing ready to skin.  Price $100 with free shipping.

One last item:  5lbs of A4 and 8lbs of A5 Avex Rivets.  Math says that's 6,500 or more of each but your count may vary.  It is the remaining rivets when you discount what I used in the parts mentioned above.  Zenith sells these for $0.14 and $0.20 each respectively.  Price $300 with Free shipping, or $350 with the above hardware kit.  Vintage Nestlee Quik cans included for free! 😊

Private message me with any offers or if you want additional photos.

Views: 38

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CORRECTION FROM EARLIER:  Both the HD and HDS outer wings (which are interchangeable) are included with the plans.  I initially thought the HDS wing drawings were not in the plans.  I've corrected in the orginal post.

I am willing to take offers on any or all of this.

Thanks,

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 
 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...


Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.


Zenith Homecoming Tee:


Zenair Floats


Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz


Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

 
 

Transition training:

Flying Knuckleheads

Lavion Aero

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2026   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service