Zenith 701 Pieces parts for sale. $750 dollars.

No logs. No paper work.

A precautionary landing was made on a dirt road. Unfortunately, the owner didn't realize the dirt road went thru a cut. Right wing caught the cut.

Nothing from seats forward,except possibly the nose strut. Fuselage from seats back and left wing look good. Main gear, right side bent back and in. No wheels axles or brakes. Right wing spar appear ok. Right slat, wing strut and flaperon damaged.

Reply to this ad with questions and phone number. Pictures available upon request. I will check the post daily.

I live in Fallon NV if you would like to come look.

Rick

Views: 1683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pictures

Attachments:

More pictures

Attachments:

More,more pictures, I hope.

Attachments:

Hi Rick,

I'm looking for a 701 center stick and flap control handle parts.. Do you have these available?

Regards.

Robert,

I sent you a message with my FRIEND request but haven't heard back from you.  I have a 701 flap handle unused as I went with the linear actuator flaps.  I'd be happy to send it to you for shipping cost.  Any idea on what that would be from Texas to Germany?

I went with the "Hartsel dual stick" that you can see posted somewhere on this site.  I cannabalized my Y-stick to make the adjustable (X-Y axis dual controls stick.

Hi Rick,

i am interested in all the parts that you have except for the landing gear. i wanted to know how much is everything.

thank you

750 dollars cash for all the Zenith parts I have. They would have to be picked up in Fallon NV 89406.

Hi Rick , I am interest to buy everything. May you mail me to info@ulpower.es , so I got your email and can get in contact with you.

Regards

Sergio

Need to get this out of the hanger. So make me an offer. Rick

775-842-8451. Leave a message.

SOLD.  SOLD.  SOLD.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service