I've decided to list my 750. I am working on a new project and the wife only allows 1 airplane at a time. I have 50 hours on it now and still flying. I am an A&P/IA so i built things to more of a certified aircraft standard. The airplane has been great and fun to fly, hands off straight and level. It has a 0-235-L2C installed that was rebuilt by a certified engine shop here in central florida and runs great. The engine is broke in and the fuel burn is consistent at about 5.5 gallons an hour. I didnt go the standard "glass" panel route but it is very functional and interfaces great. There is a garmin aera 660 gps coupled to a GDL 69 for weather and a Garmin G5. There is a Stratus Appareo transponder(ADS-B compliant). I installed a Becker 6201 COMM, which is compact and works great and has music input. There are 2 USB ports plus a cigarette socket for 12V. Standard engine gauges with senders and an electric fuel boost pump. There is also a mechanical pump on the engine. Lightweight PlanePower alternator and starter. I had Lemke do the seats and interior and they turned out very well and comfortable.I also installed an Andair fuel valve with L, R and both which should be mandatory in my opinion. I also installed an extra fuel outlet on each wing fuel tank to be more standard to certified aircraft fuel systems. This solves most of the uneven fuel flow but i still fly on separate tanks for long flights. It has tundra tires all around, plus the extended nose fork from Zenith giving extra prop clearance. I know everyone will ask about it, so the empty weight ended up at 880 lbs. I am flying at 1440 gross so it still has plenty of useful load for me. Its currently hangered at KLEE in florida. Im asking 74,500$. The price is negotiable of course, it just needs to be a reasonable offer. I have more pics available also. If anyone is interested feel free to text, email, or call. Thanks.  Jeff Will   863-412-2942   jeffwill84@gmail.com

Views: 2636

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice looking plane!

Who made those seat covers? Wow, they look nice. 

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service