I have a unique opportunity for someone that is building a 601 or 650. I have a wrecked 601xlb that has everything you need to get a project flying. Jab 3300 with 160 hours, Dynon FlightDek D180, Garman GTX 320, Icom radio, Dual throttle, intercom, switches, breakers, and all wiring uncut to plug and play in your plane. 

Prop hub but no blades

Also included is the upholstery kit.

I'm asking $9,000.00 for everything

If your scratch building there is a ton of good parts also that aren't included in the listing but are yours if you want them. 

If interested Call me @ 502-830-8301

Views: 757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would you sell just the upholstery?  

I've decided to sell the upholstery kit after all if your still interested let me know. It's 525.00 plus shipping

Definitely interested.  Can you send me some photos?  Also, my wife will be driving up from Atlanta in a few days and could pick it up, if that would work for you.  I sent you a friend request with my email address.

I really want to sell everything at once
In the crash did the prop strike the ground? I may be interested if the engine is good.

It was an engine out  and broke the prop but it was sent to Jabiru and they ran it and I have also checked for run out and it has no damage to the flange. Composite props are way weaker than the flange.

I have lowered the price to $7,500 I have sold the upholstery but that price includes the Flight Dek 180, Garman , and the Icom radio along with the airframe are all included for that price.

Hi, looking for a MATCO parking Brake valve PVPV-D, also what sort of circuit breakers are they ?

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service