Ablescope VA -400 Articulated Inspection Camera with WiFi Bundle, USB

VA-400-WiFi Bundle: Vividia Ablescope VA-400 USB Rigid Articulating Borescope Plus W03A WiFi Box for iOS Tablets iPhone and Android Phone and Tablet.

This articulates 180 degrees allowing you to see the valves, and guides, as well as the cylinder and pistons. Connects to smartphones and tablets (except for some Samsung phones for some reason. (OK, it connects, but the app is very funky and shuts down for no reason).

I bought this on Feb. 26 of this year, new, from Amazon. You can view the Amazon add here: VA-400

Used it for one condition inspection and was able to even view the valve guides as well as the stems on my O-235.

PLEASE NOTE: This unit does not work well with the Samsung S10 and certain Samsung tablets, which is why I am selling it. Also note this is not HD. It is the 640x480 video and camera resolution.

The manufacturer noted the problem with the S10 camera but I missed it when ordering and didn't figure it out until the return window had closed.

Unit is in original box with all original parts.

No known issues (beyond the Samsung one)

This is the WiFi bundle package.

This bundle includes: VA-400 borescope and W03A WiFi AirBox and accessories. 

Here is the description direct from Amazon.

Vividia Ablescope VA-400 Rigid USB Articulating Borescope Inspection Camera: With OTG cable included, VA-400 can be used with selective Android phones, Android tablets with free downloadable APPs, such as "USB Camera", "USB OTG Camera", "Endoscope Camera".

Vividia Ablescope W03A WiFi AirBox Converter for iPhone iOS tablets: This WiFi converter box can transform the Vividia Ablescope video signals into a WiFi hotspot.

You can use iOS tablet, iPhone and Android phones and tablets to preview, take pictures and record videos with our free APP, "WiFi Image". You can download and install free APP "AirBox" from Apple's APP Store.

Package includes: VA-400 Rigid Borescope, W03A WiFi Box, Aluminum Sleeve-Changing Tool if needed, OTG cable, Aluminum Toolbox, Rubber Sleeves for select versions.

Current Amazon price is $308.

Asking $200, plus shipping from 95321.

I'll offer a 5 day warranty after receipt. Send it back at your cost and i will refund the $200, no questions asked. Just send me the tracking number to verify the date. 

You can email me at gaw.ebm@gmail.com

Views: 121

Attachments:

Reply to This

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service