Can anybody tell me how, Help explain, how to list My Z750 and Z701 for sale? I have photos and such

I'm wondering if anyone can explain to me how to list my Z750 for sale? I cant seem to figure out lhe classified section to post these planes. One the 701 has 230 hours on it and the other 750 is 90% ready for DAR but I can't finish it. My stepdad and i were building it and he passed away on me ago.

Unfortunately, God has dealt me the Cards we all get sooner or later. I want to sell my Z750, and My Z701

I don't want my wife to have to deal with all of this. I'm not doing so good with the computer stuff anymore and would like someone to explain how to work the classified Section and list both planes

Thank you all in advance for the help, and thanks for all the years of memories I will have for the next little while.

Dennis Dixon

Views: 374

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think you just did

location and asking prices?

I will try this tomorrow

with some help from a 14 year old who knows more about computers than this 76 year old.

701 and a 750 both going to sell. Medical reasons personal;

701 is abandoned with a bill on it from Me, 750 is 90% done with 90% left to go.

Dennis

What are you asking for each plane? I see you are in Florida.

Id like to list Tem with photos I have a 701, and a 750 701 is a abandoned plane with a bill on it from ME!

750 is a plane I was building with Step dad who passed away a year ago April and has been setting for a while 90% complete with C85- Dons dream macine motor in it 100 HP

You might also try listing it at homebuiltairplanes.com. Larger membership there.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service