I have a new unassembled 650 firewall for sale. 200 obo trade whatever. You pay shipping. Located in So Oregon

Views: 489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I may be interested. I am building a Cruzer and think the firewall is the same as the 650. I will need to verify this. Would give me something to work on while waiting for my wing kit this fall :) Curious what you are looking for in trade? I live in NC, so shipping may be an issue.

I have no idea what I would trade for? 

I have a couple tablet computers, a box full of steam gauge instruments, Sonex plans... Anything interesting? 

I don't really have any use for any of those items.

Would you be willing to do $150 shipped to NC? Would give me a little something to work on while awaiting my wings. 

150 and you pay the shipping, sure. I don't know if you have shipped anything oversized lately but it's stupid crazy what they are charging the people. Guess we have to make up for all the Amazon free shipping deals.

That's very true! Can you provide a picture or part numbers of everything included? How hard would it be to get a shipping quote? Guess it would be one large, but rather thin box :)

Todd, if you are building a Cruzer, look at my ad. I am parting out my O-200 powered cruiser. I have everything you may need at 65% of new. I am near Atlanta so you could save a ton on shipping.  Matt Miller

Thanks, but I'm only looking for kit components, not finished work. 

Not selling any finished work. I'm selling all the other items that came from various vendors...cowl, mount, electrical, avionics...Microair com, transponder, ADS-B.  All the little items that don't come with the kit.  

Just updating this add. Still have it if someone is in need of a firewall kit for a 601/650

can you tell me what is included besides the firewall itself. IE the nose gear mounting and reinforcements etc

Thanks Mike Mccurdy

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service