Please contact listing/owner for details.

I just came across this locally and thought I would share. If you would like i can go take more photos or what not as this is based 5min from me. 

"This is one of the easiest planes to fly and has very low operating costs. 270TT airframe and engine. Rotax 912 UL. No damage history, always hangered. Garmin GPS, King transponder, Icom VHF, intercom, ELT. Has dual stick installed but also have center mounted Y stick if you wish to change. 3 blade ground adjustable WoodComp prop. Burns autofuel"

(850) 209-0522

https://dothan.craigslist.org/avo/d/zenith-601-xlb/6557995214.html

Views: 1499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the handle on the stick?  It looks like a handbrake.  I see where he dropped the price to $19,500.00

Pretty low price for a 601XL.  THe XL does have the big canopy right?

I believe the handle is the brakes, don’t see toe brakes.

John...although I have not seen it in person and just going by the photos my impression is that YES that is a hand brake as the photo looks like no foot pedals  I personally would want to retrofit brake pedals and I don't think that would be a difficult nor time consuming task.

If I hadn't just purchased a house last week I would probably seriously consider it especially with such low time on engine and airframe. 

I am just getting into the homebuilt scene.  I am an airline pilot and am learning about homebuilt aircraft from an A&P that is building his 2nd RV-8.  I like the Zenith aircraft.  I would definitely put toe brakes on it and also a new panel.  Looking at the 2 X Talos Avionics AHRS systems with dual IPAD screens mounted with a Engine EFIS.  Maybe a small digital B/U attitude system.  Marianna is close to my parents home (Wicksburg, AL), I might take a look.  

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service