Complete Viking 110 package for sale with Viking View EMS, 2.5 gallon header tank, dual fuel pumps, all wiring, and complete firewall forward; Zenith engine mount, cowling, oil cooler, radiator, alternator, 3 blade Whirlwind prop with spinner, etc as provided by Viking Aircraft.  This is a complete running package with everything operating as it should on my 750 STOL project.  Currently the engine has less than 2 hours of ground run time.  The engine came with the partially built 750 project when I purchased it from the original builder. I have on hand a low time Lycoming O-235 and have decided I’d rather put it on my 750 project.  I’m just a traditional air-cooled, magnetos and carbureted aircraft engine guy who is not into gearboxes, liquid cooling and ECUs, etc.  I’m not knocking the Viking 110 or Viking engines, it just not what I want to fly. I will not separate or part out a perfectly good engine package or its subsystems.  $10,000 for everything, 405-nine two three-6749.  Please no text, email or phone calls only.  Can provide photos or videos of whatever you want to see.  Viking 110 package is located in the OKC area.  I will be at the Zenith Homecoming both days if you’d like to talk face to face.

Views: 658

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stephen, do you still have the Viking 110?  I'm 3.5 hours from you and am building a 601XLB. I was thinking a Viking 130, but I could be interested in your package. I would need to talk to Jan & Alyssa, but it sounds like a reasonable option.

Jerry

479-236-7478

jmartin@abmartinservices.com

Yes it is still available. Come take a look at it and start it up. I live on an airpark so if you want to fly in you welcome to do so.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service