Want to BUY 2 blank CH701 wing ribs or ribs ready-to-install (leftovers) or borrow forms.

Hi all,

I have a completed CH701 which is currently flying (60 Hours TT) and loving it! I have read a lot of 

articles on the web (especially on Stolspeed website) about the short wing/Long wing CH701 compared to the Savannah (27feet/30 feet) and I feel I could use 18inch more wingspan on both wing...

I would need 2 CH701 wing ribs to complete the modification which I don't have right now. Does anybody have either CH701 wingribs blanks that I could copy or, even better, 2 wing rib extra from a CH701 project ???

If possible, in the Montreal/Quebec/Canada vicinity would be nice but not primordial. If not available, does anybody have the FORMS to make the ribs that they could lend me ???

I would need 1 each (Zenair part numbers): 

7V1-1L (wing nose rib left)      31$

7V1-1R (wing nose rib right)   31$

7V1-2L (wing rear rib left)       35$

7V1-2R (wing rear rib right)     35$

If I can't get them locally, I will order them from Zenair... Takes longer, have to pay shipping, duties...

Thanks for any help !

Regards, 

Norman Lambert

CH701 C-GFEU

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Norman, you could borrow my forms, but not sure if the shipping and duty would be worth it

Kevin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service