Want to BUY 2 blank CH701 wing ribs or ribs ready-to-install (leftovers) or borrow forms.

Hi all,

I have a completed CH701 which is currently flying (60 Hours TT) and loving it! I have read a lot of 

articles on the web (especially on Stolspeed website) about the short wing/Long wing CH701 compared to the Savannah (27feet/30 feet) and I feel I could use 18inch more wingspan on both wing...

I would need 2 CH701 wing ribs to complete the modification which I don't have right now. Does anybody have either CH701 wingribs blanks that I could copy or, even better, 2 wing rib extra from a CH701 project ???

If possible, in the Montreal/Quebec/Canada vicinity would be nice but not primordial. If not available, does anybody have the FORMS to make the ribs that they could lend me ???

I would need 1 each (Zenair part numbers): 

7V1-1L (wing nose rib left)      31$

7V1-1R (wing nose rib right)   31$

7V1-2L (wing rear rib left)       35$

7V1-2R (wing rear rib right)     35$

If I can't get them locally, I will order them from Zenair... Takes longer, have to pay shipping, duties...

Thanks for any help !

Regards, 

Norman Lambert

CH701 C-GFEU

Views: 490

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Norman, you could borrow my forms, but not sure if the shipping and duty would be worth it

Kevin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 
 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...


Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.


Zenith Homecoming Tee:


Zenair Floats


Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz


Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

 
 

Transition training:

Flying Knuckleheads

Lavion Aero

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2026   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service