I am a student pilot and I have a 601XLB that i would like to get some training in. My CFI has not had any flight time in this type of Aircraft and needs a check ride so that i can get us insurance to fly. I live near fort wayne Indiana, any suggestions out there. 

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Buzz Air might be be able to help. They have a 601 and do checkouts/duel for insurance.

Buzzy at www.flybuzzair.com 775 841 5429 / 931 262 2602 We moved to CKV


New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:


West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:


Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service