Selling my new Super Duty with 60TT, (40 flying off hours and 20 ferrying to Tucson)

that I built in a builders-assist program at an aircraft factory with assistance and 100% supervision of professionals. I built it to be the safest plane one could fly. It features dual throttle, dual disc brakes, and center stick. The engine is a Continental 185 hp IOX370 with fuel injection, electronic ignition, and and able to use auto fuel. Avionics are the latest Dynon HDX with synthetic vision, weather, and traffic. Included is auto pilot dual axis and wing level button. For additional safety there is a BRS full plane parachute. It includes custom upholstery and paint. There are two 3-point safety harnesses.

With 100lb baggage compartment, 26" tires, and extra short landings, this a great back country plane for camping or cross country. There is no better looking and loaded stol plane on the market.

The reason I am selling is that after flying these hours, I realize having not flown for 14 years and starting up with a new plane at almost 80 years old with hearing and sight declining, that I could not be a safe PIC. I am selling at well below the cost to build with these features.

Asking $169,000 or reasonable offer.

Local transition training available. Steve Thompson480 980-9846  partner91.com

Views: 1107

Attachments:

Reply to This

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service